In a world where you need to grab people's attention by three seconds or you're done, podcasts are standing out as the most effective, long-form way to get your brand out there. Being a guest on a podcast means getting up to an hour of air time with a dedicated community. You get to tell your story, let your personality shine, and uncover the humanness behind why you do what you do.
Being a guest on a podcast also has the highest form of ROI when it comes to exposure and press...and we would know because we have booked over 500 podcast episodes in the past two years and run some of the most successful podcast tours in the industry.
Why This Course?
Scout's Agency is the leading agency for booking women as guests on podcasts. In the past two years, we have booked over 500 podcast episodes for high profile clients like Rebecca Minkoff, Kelley Baker, Vanessa Rissetto, and Cathy Heller. We have the highest quantity and quality results of any other agency by placing our clients on top podcasts like Ladygang, Be Here For Awhile, Gettin' Grown, Build Your Tribe, IGNTD, Everything Is The Best, and The Blonde Files.
And now, we are giving away our proprietary process (all of it!) in this course so that you can start to benefit from telling your story on podcasts.
What You Will Get Out Of This Course
- A comprehensive understanding of the podcast industry as a whole
- How to identify the shiny parts about your career or business and craft your bio
- You will identify the 5 podcast topics you bring to the table as a guest
- Our proprietary pitch template and how to write your own successful pitch
- How many podcasts you should reach out to for a successful podcast tour
- What to look out for in the podcast app when identifying aligned podcasts
- How to successfully book a podcast interview with a checklist of all the information you need to provide and obtain from the host
- How to maximize your episode once it is published!
- The ability to run your very own successful podcast tour!